Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - The Two Girlfriends Part 4

me @ Ruka
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Kazuya may have his rare good moments but goddamn is he a lying piece of shit sometimes, and he always manages to drag others into it with him. Ruka may have issues but she doesn't deserve this, especially when she's the only one being honest about the situation.

Dex-chan lover
why can't he just take Ruka bro, god i hate this mc
Alright, let's cover the basics then, shall we? This man is a character in a story. He's following the script that's been laid out for him by the creator of the story. Since that isn't you, perhaps sometimes he'll do things that you don't personally think were the best decisions in the given scenarios. Which in this case is apparently not throwing himself at the girl he hasn't fallen in love with, just because this one is easier. Seriously, you get how that sounds right? If everything so far has made him idiotic scum, that's like the idiotic scum cherry on top or something.

who tf does that ruka bitch think he is, SHE blackmails someone into being her boyfriend and now she's going to fuck up shit she has nothing to do with?!! she is not wanted nor needed and yet shes here thinking shes important. thankfully after she spills the beans they can just smack her in the face and never deal with her again.

I just realized Ruka doesn’t have any idea whats going on regarding to Mami so the situation with Mizuhara and Kazuya is ehen more sus to her.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the world's most spineless MC.

Even Rimuru has more of a backbone than he does and he's a freaking slime.

i will not accept mami having feelings for kazuya.
literally manipulates kazuya and now when she sees him "calm down" "pls calm down" "omg calm down"
your manipulativeness needs to calm down, it's not getting any better.

Users who are viewing this thread