Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - The Girlfriend and the Night 1

Dex-chan lover
Mami is a self centered piece of shit as usual who wants to validate her small ego by prying on the weak willed MC.

Kibe, fucking Kibe, a nuisance that was a pivotal piece to start this whole shit back then when MC DID break with Mizuhara.
He also brought MC and Mizuhara to a party knowing MC's fucking Ex was there.
Despite I wish he wasn't a faggot for once I fear he will throw more coal to the fire.
Then the other who joins to the fray.

Oh boy, at least three weeks of Ruka. Three weeks of the MC complaining about being stuck with her but too pussified to tell her off.

he might have as well tell mami the truth, that she recked him etc and that he was able to get over her because of mizuhara and that she can just get out of his life now.
And here I foolishly thought you were making progress with yourself..

@Kuroageha
Now that you mention it, all his male friends are unreliable trash heaps too. This poor chump has had a total of zero ppl to safely confide in since ch 1. Can't rely on parents/extended family, nor male friends, nor crush, nor actual gf. I'd hate to be him.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason MC has a terrible problem, he's too obsessed with his public image and the lies that he make to keep this view creates a big monster that is becoming more and more difficult to handle with every lie that he adds per page. In a form, is a cautionary tale to not think with the crotch and avoid stupid narcissism.
Point given about Mami and her concern for the MC, which doesn't excludes that she is one of those kind of people that is better to handle with a bit of distance because courtesy is better than conflict.

Dex-chan lover
UQpJQyD.png

Well this is certainly debatable.

Sadly, I like Mami more than the MC. At least she's actually interesting instead of floundering about with the same issue for 62 chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't make sense when Mami is one dimensional as her character only has one purpose and is simple.

Double-page supporter
Ruka is wasting herself with him.. So, Mami is going to drop the bomb at Kibe, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Mami, don't you dare fucking hurt Kibe. He was this manga's saving grace. You may be a good antagonist, but leave my boi alone

Users who are viewing this thread