Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - The Girlfriend and the Birthday 1

Double-page supporter
One day MD will implement a reupload filter, shortly after it adopts disqus. One day... One day...

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo
What is? Rude to who? How is wanting a reupload filter rude? How is wanting disqus rude?

If you're talking about the chapter and the translator, wanting a reupload filter doesn't saying anything to or about them or their work, just that I don't wanna see notifications for chapters I already read. And if you're talking about MD and Disqus, MD's comment system is dick, there's no way around it. It's messy, hard to navigate, hard to manage and has poor UI/UX. Disqus is better in almost every imaginable way.

You want rude? That comment was stupid and made no sense. That was rude.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja there's this term called "alternative" that has a tiiiiny bit of different connotation than "reupload"
reupload is harder to track, unless MD still saves the previously-uploaded-but-then-deleted chapter for some arbitrary amount of times just to make the filter works, for that arbitrary amount of times.

and completely unrelated, but disqus a shit
not fits this particular use case, better to use xenforo or the likes

also, also, that comment can't made no sense since you clearly can make some sense out of it

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo
Quit being a pedantic and pretentious dick. It's a reupload. You know it. I know it. The translators know it. You can pretend otherwise, use whatever words you want, but at the end of the day you're just relying on sophistry and semantics to justify an ultimately untrue belief. It is fundamentally a reupload. That's reality. Deal with it.

Yea, no. You clearly know jackshit about programming. They could adopt MAL's Chapter / Episode forum format, Track / run numbers in the title against previous uploads, require a chapter number / make a standardized title format such as "Chapter" : CHAPTER# : "Translator Title" and run only the number against previous numbers, among a great many of other solutions and the problem would be solved. It's a stupid easy problem to solve. Source : Am programmer.

Disqus is better than this shit. There's a reason it's used so frequently.

No, it made no sense, so I addressed any possible ways I could interpret it. And sorry, but your English is shit, so it's a real struggle to make sense out of it. Me replying accurately is not a testament to it making sense, but my ability to make sense of whatever is in it. I'm not going to bother any further than this. Not while you're pretending a cat is a dog.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja no, no, you don't understand.
using your case, tank scan gonna get treated as reupload of magz scan, color gonna get treated as reupload, the properly edited/tsed scan gonna get treated as reupload, different lang treated as reupload
that's misleading
reupload implies no difference, and implies that the prev upload is deleted for some reason
language has different word for seemingly similar things for a reason dude, deal with it.

and with my established def of reupload, do you get now the difficulty of tracking actual reupload, not alternative? unlike mal, md flag each chapter rather than using series counter. can't track shit when the flag itself gone with the chapter
alternative, on the other hand, might be easier. the reader already aware and "skip" alternative version when u read, so just use the same method to filter
though depending on how they implement it, it might be heavy for the db
and before you say to switch to series counter, recognize that ch. X.5 tends to be tank bonus and usually scanlated way later than ch. X

and oh yeah, the "popular means better" argument. yeah, can't argue with that.

also, also, made no sense means that there's no possible way to interpret it. clearly different things than made multiple sense

Fed-Kun's army
a little late but just now noticed that Sumi looks like the deaf-girl from Koe no Katachi😗

Dex-chan lover
As a socially anxious bastard, it's a nice tidbit to see that she's talkative as heck online. The screen makes things so much easier

Dex-chan lover
yay, Sumi-chan :>

least annoying character.

@krisandri

If you want it so much, how about you do it?

@Yautja

I don't think they'll have disqus here tho? we already have this... and ngl, I like it.

Ohh so you gave us that "casual" look of ruka and "jelaous" mizuhara huh ??

Way to go author, way to go....

but still fuk you author

Hanging out with Sumi yus! Kinda risky though because it's right on Chizuru's birthday and if she sees this it's gonna give more misunderstanding

Users who are viewing this thread