Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - The Ex and the Rental 2

Dex-chan lover
the mc is so dumb why should he even care if his ex hates him?

also exactly why i love Ruka is best girl even though she is getting treated the worse out of all of them

Dude, wtf is wrong with the MC? In the first place, why tf would he even care if Mami hates him. Second, him still thinking about Mami while he is clearly in love with Chizuru is just fucking stupid of him.

Double-page supporter
Chizuru isn't bad at all and she is destined to win in the end. But why do I always root for the side girl (a.k.a. the loser girl) when I know that she isn't going to win? Is this some sort of romance series formula? Ruka deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Ruka had Kibe energy this chapter. She just went ahead and fucking did it. This manga may be shitty at times, but it's getting better. If not for the MC's little character growth, then for the absolute bullshit calling that characters do from time to time

Dex-chan lover
oh, holy mother of god.. I was thanking that it ended pretty immediately but now you made the most unstable element that has reached peak activity with a stable one.

Why TF do i keep reading this manga?
Why has gos forsaken my ability to stop reading and enjoying trash?
WHY GOD WHY!!!!!!

I really dislike the cover of Chizuru solely because of that ridiculous thigh gap. Author should've drawn her thighs closer so it doesn't look like she has a hip deformity.

Anyways, back to the chapter. Glad Ruka went on a rampage for once, because Mami really had it coming to her.

Bruh mami how can you not notice your feeling but recognize a purse immediatly

Aggregator gang
she still irks me, but she's the only one who showed Mami what an annoying ex she is

"....monogamy is so 2010...." Holy fuck, calm down. You want Kazuya to make an entire harem or somethin'?

Users who are viewing this thread