Kanojo to Kare no Kankei - Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Friendship via Camera

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
I was expecting from the raws a more goofier conservation but it's actually pretty normal. And that's not bad at all.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
No "normal couple" makes plans around finals

Supporter
"We're not in love or anything! I just can't let a day go by without holding him in my arms and i start weeping with joy thinking about how he's mine. But it's totally not love! Don't get the wrong idea!"

At least she's not annoying about the trope. I mean, not overly so.

Dex-chan lover
The impact of asking not to tease her friend because she eats a lot and might be a bit chubbier is blunted by the fact that she doesn't look appreciably different from her other friends. Like she doesn't need to be HUGE, just noticeably rounder/fuller than the other two.

Dex-chan lover
The impact of asking not to tease her friend because she eats a lot and might be a bit chubbier is blunted by the fact that she doesn't look appreciably different from her other friends. Like she doesn't need to be HUGE, just noticeably rounder/fuller than the other two.
But she isn't getting teased for being large, just for eating a lot. She probably just has a faster metabolism and is self-conscious about that, rather than actually being bigger than her peers.

Dex-chan lover
If we give benefit of doubt to the mangaka, maybe she used to be fat when she was younger and the bullying caused her to either exercise or eat less but yeah her being the smallest and being bullied for eating a lot definitely detracts from it

Double-page supporter
I tried to hold back from commenting BUT I JUST HAVE TO. Ohh this giving my old ass some fresh teenage breath i've been missing in a while.

when it comes my time i have my own shoulder to hug I WILL BRAG TOO! that's normal, totally normal. And the friends group will meet each other! Glad she warned them about her girl insecurities. Communication is key! (Though it's should be a given not to comments other on sensitive subjects but better ready than sorry)

Aggregator gang
I like this story! I tend to get bored when a romance manga lacks communication despite only showing the couple all the time and nothing about their own friends, family, hobbies, etc. It feels refreshing to see both protagonists doing with their little life, and even their friends having their own issues! It's giving me "Skip and Loafer" vibes or "You and Me are polar opposites" vibes
It's still early so I wouldn't say it'll get as good as those 2 manga but I have hope <3
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread