Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Good Bye, Friends

@BlueWyvern He already have 100 on recovery and Heal and regenerate as a skill. To be fair i don't know how this world slavery bangle work.. from the look of it.. They can just cut off the arm all together with the seal and Heal regenerate it back later =P

Dex-chan lover
"Gamer" my ass. You still need to put points into defense and resistance or HP. What good is evading 99 hits out of 100 if that one hit instantly kills you? And then there's AoE and low damage 100% accuracy moves. It's not like he's even a damage dealer and can kill everyone before they kill him first as long as he dodges the initial hit. He would need to dodge a lot of hits as a support to a balanced party that spends several moves to defeat an average enemy, that means getting hit is only a matter of time. Unless this world has a broken ~100% evasion cap. But if that's the case why doesn't everyone just dump all their points into evasion?

Then again, he was playing on his phone. So maybe he's the type of "gamer" who only ever played unbalanced mobile trash where something like just dumping everything into evasion is a game-winning move. And if this actually works for him in the story, guess the author is the same type of "gamer" as well.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I cant believe the other characters weren't trash and turn on him immediately while agreeing with the king. Finally some logical characters questioning whats going on instead of going with the flow.
Also Since he's a max level healer that's basically untouchable cant he just farm levels to raise his other stats?

Rather than a gamer, he seems more of a fantasy/light novel lover. At least, going by what is making him excited.

He was put into jail unreasonably he still doesn't hold any grudge 😂 this is so Japanese protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Call me crazy (or ginormous big brain here) but what if he just cuts off their hands (& bangle) then heals / recovers their hand back?

Or just shave enough off the bottom of their hand / pinky finger so they can slide it off?

Dex-chan lover
in smt dodge tanking is absolutely possible, if it works like that he's basically invincible.

Dex-chan lover
The adventurer's guild looks like a Disney theme park booth.

MC has some pretty decent companions.

@SeryjVolk

I've minmaxed Dexterity on my Archer and there doesn't seem to be any problem, items can come later on and let that help.
and he only has support abilities, so I guess EVA, DEF and REG would be the way to go for him.
He mentioned adding onto DEF wouldn't be a right choice but with his disposition, It's a really risky distribution of points.

tho in any case, he has no DMG, DEF nor RES, so he'll just be a phantom.

@Nogoodimaginativename

As it looks, part of the bangle is attached to his skin, cutting it off may be an idea but it's a contract so I'm more worried about it affecting the entire attached body once removed without nullifying magic. It's like those neck braces from Brynhildr In The Darkness.

Group Leader
I’m glad his companions are reasonable, would hate if a tate yuusha type of thing is happening when the king is already like That.

Double-page supporter
I think this might be the first isekai that I've read where everyone that is summoned are good people and get along well

Dex-chan lover
Kinda off topic but DANG her hand mirror was huge who carries around a mirror like that lmao

Double-page supporter
It says a lot about how common certain cliches are when the simple fact that the two people summoned with the MC are good people who are also smart enough to doubt the shady king feels refreshing.

Aggregator gang
Page 20. Let's use given names for secret communication.
Page 28. I'll tell random people I just met my given name.
🤣

Dex-chan lover
"Weird looking building" It's a hollowed out rock. Masterful understating, there.

Users who are viewing this thread