Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Good Bye, Friends

"ask [...] humans for wisdom" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If the daemons are intrinsically and irremediably evil like their the name suggest, if there will be a plot-twist and the king will be revealed to be a good man and he was just acting, if Tina is evil or allied with the king or if the adventurers guild is actually secretly evil than I'll put a yaoi avatar for a weak each.

And by the way, what happened with the apple? I didn't see him moving so was it just a bad example or did that mean that he is a reality wraper? he doesn't even need to dodge the apple as the apple will be the one to dodge him?

---- Edit: it doesn't let me post two messages in succession

@GurenNoOu
Actually you don't need something like an information network spread throughout the kingdom, just a listening spell on that lovely contract bangle that he can't remove. Not to mention that they are inside someone else castle, they just need to have someone listening from behind the door, even before he tries to carry out the plan.

@WhimsiCat
Actually, I checked and the hero did tell them that he had 50 points, so it'd be normal to assume that the amount is the same for all of them.

@Lorraine
I was reincarnated as a slime is actually pretty good. afaik it was one of the firsts to be on the non-human reincarnation, but even there the novel had pretty good plot twists later on. I red the novel of I was reincarnated as a spider and even there it has some nice world building. "the wolf won't sleep" has a pretty different feeling from the standard isekai and "Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru" has a bugged world, which is pretty unique, afaik. And even those that are not origial usually don't have wars on who's dumber.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is a load of bs, everyone in this world is kinder than a 90 year old Japanese grandma from the country side while their King is straight up demon king evil. Retarded manga lol.

Why is he using his name as some secret to prove it’s him with the heroes and then immediately gives it out to strangers? Won’t stay a secret for long

@ShinobuOshino

Oh hey, did I come across as negative myself? Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I actually like this one so far, just skipped through the comments and saw some rip-off remarks ... which always make me wonder what people expect - since it's practically impossible to create something completely new at this point. Any idea - even if you yourself feel it's original can probably be found somewhere else. That doesn't mean it can't be good but people have their own expectation of a good story - or look for different qualities. I get bored if I feel the story has no goal (or doesn't move an inch towards it).

I read like 3 arcs of reincarnation as a slime manga adaption. It's good yes, maybe I didn't have the patience to pull through a slow part but I kinda lost interest there. And I'll give The Wolf won't sleep a try and I'm already reading the other two - but thanks for the recommendation. : )

Hmm too many nice things and people on a kingdom ruled by a piece of shit, not believable, someone's hiding something or bad things are about to happen. . . (Or maybe not, but it'd be kinda unrealistic)

Dex-chan lover
Why is he worrying about money? Just do some work as miracle healer and you'll have more than you know what to do with. Might raise unwanted attention though...

My prediction; Tina turns out to be a demon.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiwibird21

The king only knows his family name. As do the guards. Most likely if they are to hear of a healer whose name does not match up, they will ignore it (they do not think he has any points into healing, so to them hearing about a person healing is not going to make them believe it is MC). He is essentially using an alias even though it is just his first name.

Also, most normal people likely do not know he is one of 3 summoned heroes. So the chances of some random person attempting to deceive him by using his "secret" name is very low, even if the royalty release it to the public, because again, they will use his family name, not his first name. Essentially he could be called anything other than his family name and the same outcome would most likely apply. Using his first name is just convenient for him personally.

I am too used to reading an isekai where the people summoned with the MC will either be a douche or traitor, makes me can't trust those 2, but I hope I am wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this over the "everyone against the MC" setting, and WHAT A GUILD! that shit is awesome

Double-page supporter
Much as I "wan"t to trust the 2 people who are seeminly being nice.... Something is very suspicious. That king went off his brain, you know hes an evil fucker. That contract is definitely something evil. And theres no doubt he'd be watching over those two.. if they arent working or controlled by him already. That fact he walked out with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL is even more suspicious. Suggests its part of the kings plan or something.

Fed-Kun's army
most game i play have 100% attack move. MC claim to be a gamer, but dont know this fact. lol

Me.. cut hand off.. contract nullifies.. then HEAL haha. Well be fair i dont know how strong his heal magic ability yet =P

Dex-chan lover
@RiseOne there's not only one guild, usually, and it's not the guild that is based on the MMO, it's the people's skills and stats that are game based. The guild is usually based on real world organizations, like Actors guilds, fishery guilds, and home owner's associations. The ranks on the requests are usually based on the difficulty of the requests, not the number of monsters you've slayed. The other story you are thinking about, with the adventurer turned ghoul, the guy couldn't advance in the guild, because he had already out leveled the small fry monsters, but was still low strength, so he can't get anymore exp from small fry, and can't beat a tougher monster worth more. That was on top of people generally having an affinity for gathering exp, like a talent, MC in that was really bad efficiency when it came to picking up points.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, I not used to the hero being kind... kinda wish they were just bamboozling him. Also, I can't think of the MC as a true gamer. No true gamer would just dump all their points into evasion without doing thorough research and testing, aka min-maxing. I bet the author knows nothing about gaming.

Ooh he got a hankerchief, mirror, pen
And paper. Now he's all set for adventure!

Dex-chan lover
Awesome. Looks like the other heroes are his friends. Well, the totally-a-enslavement-bangle is gonna be a problem, but even if they fight, Hiroki can just dodge and run away. Friendships can last an attempted murder under duress or two.

More importantly...you say you'll use your first name as a password...and then immediately tell that name to strangers? What the f*ck, man? Use your surname in public! DX

Also, as far as solutions to the bracelet are concerned, it's probably as simple as commissioning a replica, cutting off his hand, swapping out the real one, and healing the hand back on. Your healing ability is strong enough to restore a childhood injury and is double the accepted master-class. Even the introduction from the shady guy in the summoning room mentioned that healing magic restores basically anything.

@BlueWywern did you mean the healer? He didn't place Recovery points and dumped it all on Evasion because he has default Recovery (100). 50 is already considered Peerless. 20 is average according to the Prime Minister.
----------------------

I feel like what he needs access to are the Dispel and Curse Removal trees. If the bangle is indeed a curse, it should be his specialty. Otherwise, if it's a contract, it might be harder since there's agreement between both parties (unless a loophole surfaces).

The bangle is just a physical avatar of the contract. The magic is probably tied to the hero's mana or soul (idk i'm just hypothesizing).

Users who are viewing this thread