Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Registering as an Adventurer

@ShinSekai
superior japanese intellect!
@Eridian
he would say
I have 15 points in "heal" and 10 in "escape" (even if it's a lie he will not pass for a liar and his stats are viable)
After he will say "do not worry I will invest in ""heal"" from now"

of course when asked his level, he will answer "lvl1 or 0"
but at no time does one ask him his level or how much he has invested in "heal"
he only earns one point per lvl, so if he is lvl 5 he will only have a maximum of 5 in heal.
so if he is lvl 10 with 5 in "heal" and 5 in "evasion" it will be as strong or even more than a lvl 5 full "heal"

if you look good in this world, nobody is useful before the lvl 5, so who will xp a healer before they are useful, but no we do not ask the lvl and especially we do not want to do xp a rare job as a healer for a stupid reason that he would have invested in "evasion".
How did he do it alone? even with a team, who would let him do that? so it is necessarily lvl 3 maximum, so it's not too late to have a healer
it almost looks like they have not a human mentality, but a gamer mentality, but the kind that are stupid to the point of missing a golden opportunity

in any case the complete world has no logic.
the evasion is not related to speed or agility, it's just evasion.
wondering if doing sports and physically training will change physical ability.
I've seen dumb worlds with video game principles, but this one has a very low level of logic
besides I wonder if someone has already invested points in "escape", because it is not really useful with zero damage, so logically a person who invested in it is less strong
the author did not sprain
sometimes when I see the mess of interesting idea, I told myself that we should not get bothered to steal the story and write it with a little logic and talent

@Eridian
Yes because everything he said in the guild house is dumb including his actions.

You have this beginner healer who wants to join a party. So without asking for his level they already know its very low because if he were experienced/good healer he would have his own party. Healer are rare and he's even a priest.
So at best he has 1-2 points which he proudly tells every party in the guild house he dumped into evasion. Now everyone knows hes not just a low level healer but a retard.
No one will take a healer with him if they know he is as retarded as he makes himself out to be, doesn't matter if they think he can still heal a bit. He is a deadweight and will cause more trouble than he can help with the way he presented himself.

~~

MC is also dumb for wasting 1 more chocolate that he could have used to make real money and not just the registration fee. Is literally traveling the reincarnated world and has the possibility to make chocolate with the one he has left as a reference. Needs to find cocoa plants, buy sugar and milk and can earn shitton of gold with selling it.

He is really showing us his 'experience' in isekai scenarios so far

The only thing i want to ask why does the MC dont say " I have like 100 ine recovery so i put 50 in evasion" he is not smart at all😔

Dex-chan lover
You make not like it but this is what peak RuneScape pures look like

Dex-chan lover
God.. he's so retarded. It's okay to believe in his evasion build but don't act surprised like that if he's denied to a party by acting like a dumb fuck. It goes in one ear and out the other for him...

Aggregator gang
He's fucking stupid. If you've noticed that people don't take kindly to you speaking about evasion skills while being a healer THEN DON"T TALK ABOUT YOUR EVASION SKILL or better yet JUST MENTION YOU'VE MAXED OUT YOUR HEALER SKILL??!?! If he had just mentioned that to the king he wouldn't be where he is and he could still be with the other two. BUT NO. HE'S FUCKING DUMB.

and put 50 in "evasion" it's stupid, I would have invested 40 in "evasion" and 10 in "attack", find a knife and solo XP

Besides, I think I would have put less.
Start with 20 points in "evasion" and see if I need more, at worst it can "heal" itself
the same for "attack"
the guy has as many points as a lvl 150, but no he wants to support a team.
he is not a gamer if he does not use a minimum of logic, he thought that after being thrown out by the king
he was going to find a team and farm dungeons lvl30 ...
all this while keeping his secret (he probably has 2 times more points in recovery than the best healer, probably the same in "evasion" because nobody would place the majority of these points in it ), but he speak of the concept that earned him a passage in prison...

The problem is that the author has a specific idea in mind, badly it means that we will have at least 10 chapters with a hero who does stupid things
because it will allow him to have the stats needed to do things that are dangerous and impossible alone and he will find a companion who made a stupid choice like him, but the both of them will be invincible.
but even this situation will be stupid because the author is dumb

Tag "comedy" ? missing a "facepalming" tag

Fed-Kun's army
Yeh, its too much targeted on a future idea of him, the oh so intelligent gamer who is too dumb to get that he should just dont talk about this evasion use and then would easily find a party...
But well, like the Artstyle, lets see how it goes.

@ShunTune: The Chocolate-Argument is bullshit, sorry, but I sure as hell wouldnt go the long way to introduce chocolate, while not even knowing if the world has the plants and production methods i need, while i can easy money as a rare healer...

Aggregator gang
I can totally see where this is going. Should probably plan to rename it title to “I’m a Max Evasion Healer and my Only Method of Attacking is this Shinigami-Train but That’s Totally Okay!”
I think I nailed the typical Japanese LN naming.

I can totally see where this is going. Should probably plan to rename it title to “I’m a Max Evasion Healer and my Only Method of Attacking is this Shinigami-Train but That’s Totally Okay!”
I think I nailed the typical Japanese LN naming.
there are times that i wish there is upvote or like function in this comment sections

Dex-chan lover
"Hi! I have over 50 points in recovery and can cast heal and regenerate. Would you like me to join your party?"
How FKing hard is that! I can't think how stupid you'd have to be to keep telling people you have points in evasion after learning that people look down on healers that don't max on recovery. Seriously I can't see MC as someone with an IQ over 85.

Though It seems like he'll have a cloud of slimes attacking him when he leaves the dungeon and/or runs into another party.

Edit:
Imagine a guy introducing himself as:
"Hi I'm Bill and I have a debt of 10 million dollars. I also have quite a bit of money."
Not going to get a lot of takers. Rather than:
"Hi I'm Bill and I have a net worth of 100 million dollars."
Things would go in a rather different direction.
The self sabotage is real.

Dex-chan lover
The author trying too hard to make the MC hated by "ignorant people" to the point that the MC itself turned dumb. Even after being imprisoned he never thought to reveal his healing stats and hide his evasion stats. Heck, just by not babling about how he raised evasion is enough, but no lets everyone know how stupid he is.

Group Leader
>i need to advertise myself as a healer
>should i mention that i have an extremely high healing stat
>nah, i should primarily focus on telling them about my evasion skill and leave it at that
he is deliberately doing this to himself.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha.. not getting hit but not able to dmg.. kek..

and yep.. monster train incoming.. kek..

Group Leader
It feels like the author is going above and beyond to have the MC self-sabotage himself.

"Hey, guys. I'm a healer. What's my healing stat? That's not important, however I will say I have a lot of evasion. You know, evasion. The stat everyone looks down upon?"

It's too forced! The guy is starting to act like a Jehovah witness, for crying out loud. "Have you met our lord and savior 'evasion stat'?"

Users who are viewing this thread