Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Brief Long-Awaited Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Best things in mangas/anime:
— Flat chested lolis

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

@Cpapaul - They feel they won't be strrong enough to survive the demon continent if they don't take the more difficult path and level up along the way.

I can’t blame Hiroki for wanting to continue to level evasion but personally this is where I usually start raising all my other stats a little and raising evasion isn’t really optimal anymore. I think he should raise his defense a little so any attacks that do slip through evasion and shield won’t one shot him, as long as he survives he can heal. Exploiting defense as a Priest is great. Oh, and some attack won’t hurt either.

Double-page supporter
They keep killing things including a high level boss monster but they NEVER mention level except to say how large the level gap is between the MC and the Hero. Is he just not leveling at all? When they mention levels again is he only going to be level 3 after all that effort and put the point into evasion AGAIN? This author is such a pain.

WHERE IS THE MF WHO KEEPS TALKING ABOUT STATS DISTRIBUTION IN THIS MANGA HUH? are they keep whining about this sh*t? saying its not normal and then pretending like they're the expert on something like this while never play MMORPG called toram online? That is Japanese hardcore MMORPG, whatever mindset you get it doesn't matter.

Even if you got equipment that makes your ULTRA UNBALANCE STATS become the greatest advantage, YOU STILL WEAK, YOU'RE A WEAKLING DPS. YOU'RE NOBODY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DISTRIBUTED YOUR STATS FAIRLY, YOU BECOME USELESS. You never play games that is so hard that its actually resonate with this manga so you won't understand noob.

Dex-chan lover
How are they not going up in level when they just defeated a fucking dungeon and the boss?!
WTAF?!

Also; farwell MILF Onee-san! I'll look for you on nhentai, er... motherless... er... Later Chapters! Yes! I'll look in later chapters! 👀😒

So they have chosen a more dangerous path just for an adventure even though they need to hurry and the other option has no reason to be turned down.
my question is why they don't level up,doesn't he have a bangle party with the archer like they killed an cerberus,in an rpg game if you are low lvl and kill a monster like that you jump couple of lvl,or the archer should have lvled up more cuz she is taking the kills,something doesn't add up here about leveling up.

Users who are viewing this thread