Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

well i know evasion based builds from multiple mmorpg and they are a typical loner build or used by tanks to midigate damage but is a lot harder to heal and easier to overheal than regular builds
because the problem still remains: evasion is chance based its only by the power of the almighty author that he didnt have bad luck sofar
as for bad luck with evasion builds
imagine:
boss hits like a truck, tank can take 2-3 and others are 1 hit with a healer, cd's and a 75% evasion chance on the tank as long as the boss doesnt score ~10 continous hits its fine guess what it happens, on some evenings more than once (statistics say even if the boss attacks 1/sec it should happen once in 11 days of fighting)
so praise the author because he/she is the real god

as for the current fl... its a plain walking bundle of conflicting emotions and personalities while being extrovert... in other words she unpleasant loud and stupid but its a slim elf with decent boobs so yay??

So basically author is REALLY into "Push the tempo". This is EXACTLY how his "build" will work. Uncontrollable throws and jiggle, because he can't control it lool

Dex-chan lover
Echhh a good concept was again waisted. Ok author wanted to push for non obvious build for this world. I get it but if you also want to make the story interesting there need to be something more in the story not just blindly push without regard for common sense.

The story would be good if after multiple failures MCs would either switch to something more normal, somebody was killed or use some interesting innovations. The way how the story is right now it is like looking at a brainless child that wont die just because of a plot armour .

oh god. at this point i think imma have some mental disorder because of this MC. like BRUH if you wanna use your stupid "Healer-Evasive build strategy" then atleast dont add all the points into the Evasive stats like thats just pure dumbness

the Author is sure making the MC that is "gAmER tO tHe cOrE" looks dumb and never played game that is RPG based, huh?

Bruuuh , evasion & accuracy to op , this skill cant obtain by add stat but experience from battlefield .
The system is broken

Dex-chan lover
Lusha could barely walk by the end of chapter 10 yet she was doing target practice in chap 11???

@zamasuxd
I haven't read it yet so correct me if I'm wrong but, by the way you're describing it and the way the description sounds, what he's doing is pretty smart actually, as the role of a healer anyway. I mean if you put all your skill points into evasive to the point where you can dodge boss level attacks then you could Dodge basically EVERYTHING and not get worried about being hit. It makes it so his teammates don't need a waste extra time and energy on protecting him and they can put all their strength into the battle without having to worry. Honestly, it's something I would do so I don't have to worry about fighting while also not having to worry about getting hurt.

OMG
It's strange to say it, but I understand the feelings of the king
With 50 evasion, he can avoid any damage . wonderful! BUT he already has 100 heal (if heal so good as evasion he must regenerate from the ashes in 1second) He just a coward.
PS; and of coz autor gonna make evasion super OP and of coz stupid natives never noticed it.
just to justify his cowardice

Hiroki's 50 evasion have more of an impact than his 100 in recovery. Recovery doesn't even seem to mean anything because no one ever remarked his spells to be particularly superior to the norm.

Dex-chan lover
The covers are spooky with this aimless stare on characters' faces and wonky body poses like a dropping puppet.

Low def + high attack + high evasion = glass cannon
low def + low attack + high evasion = glass paper plane?

Fed-Kun's army
@yudh08

He is a great support that doesn't need to worry about enemies aggro-ing on him.

The glass cannon term only works for damage dealers anyway, and he's already paper so the glass part doesn't fit. So he's just a paper plane.

After reading this, I am starting to see why nice guys exist. The mc is entirely useless, then has the female lead drop everything to go on an adventure to the most dangerous place in the world. AND she has only known him for like 3 days. All her plans for becoming an adventurer? Out the window. She will do anything and everything for him while barely surviving beginner level areas. WTH is that logic. He is a leech and wonders why people hate him.

At least in some of the other garbage there is a time build up for relationships to develop.

I like how his very first skill he learn is one that nullifies all damage. The author is making it out like a game, but gives him the ability to null damage all together instead of a damage threshold.

@Dark_Tifanny69
isn't that just basically saying you're just a coward? and also just imagine the scenario where his lover is on a verge of getting Raped so the MC is just gonna dodge all the bastard's attack since he literally has like what 100+ points on evasive and not a single one on str?, or maybe if the MC is clever enough to use an item or something to trick the whoever is raping his lover then that's maybe a different story.

@airmobius
Maybe I missed something but isn't she the one who insisted on going with him? He even suggested that she should stay with the original group of adventurer's but even the group leader said she would go with him since they're a good match skill wise.
But then again, I haven't caught up yet so I dunno.

@zamasuxd
Ever heard the phrase "work smarter, not harder"? He's naturally a healer, and healers are never meant to be damage dealer's. It's not being a coward it's called being smart. That's why I said "as the role of a healer" what he did was smart. Also, for the whole rape scenario, seeing he's a "HEALER" unless he kills the rapist by healing him to death ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯. On top of that this manga looks and gives off such a normal/chill vibe that I wouldn't believe you even if you told me the author himself said there would be a rape scene.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that he aggroes. Support builds with low damage, low defense/hp and high evasion are feasible, but normally you want to keep them out of the fray anyway and have the tank aggro while they support the tank and/or the DPS build. Like in DAI you wouldn't have Solas pull aggro while Blackwall was literally meant for that. But I guess you don't need high def when you have plot armor. Still a nice isekai if you are bored, 7.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread