Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Kashiwada-san On a Date with Oota-kun

Dex-chan lover
my reaction:
c5g9ycw.png
Kashiwada by the fountain, so hnhnnnnng! She's cute and pretty even without any emotions.
Also, the boi is very convenient. She doesn't even need to speak, just point her finger.
And yeah, being bullied in a train (in a bus?). It was refreshing to see the boi not being able to bark back

@FredFriendly oh hey. I thought you inhabit only flame-inducing titles' comments. What are you doing today here, in fluff? Ah, the same...Well, yeah, it's a little obnoxious that he tries to bully her all the time, but thanks to the author, that line is never crossed and series doesn't even step into drama. Ifever, Koe no Katachi had it way worse. The question is, why are you focusing only on negative things?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for your work Tl. The manga is getting cuter and cuter

@FredFriendly Are you missing the point or something? His bullying is petty, but he won't cross any lines and he's just being childish because he likes her. It's like how elementary schoolboys are mean to the girls they like. He's just immature, not a fucking bad guy.

Group Leader
@VINT64
The question is, why are you focusing only on negative things?

As much as I like Kashiwada-san (she is a cutie--pie, which is the main reason why I have not yet given up on this series), just about every time the douchebag opens his mouth it pisses me off, so by the end of the chapter I end up being annoyed. If people think that my comments are negative about this series, they haven't read some of my vitriolic comments about Koe no Katachi that I posted years ago on another website.

Group Leader
@mainimi
Are you missing the point or something? His bullying is petty, but he won't cross any lines and he's just being childish because he likes her. It's like how elementary schoolboys are mean to the girls they like. He's just immature, not a fucking bad guy.
I don't know what line in the sand you guys are drawing, but in my book, he crosses the line whenever he bullies her. Just think of all the other series that you've read where the FMC has been traumatized by some douchebag who bullied the girl he liked (yes, I know, Kashiwada-san is not like other FMCs but that still does not excuse his behavior). I know that "good" and "bad" are very subjective, like beauty being in the eye of the beholder, and just because you (and everyone else here but me it seems) excuse his behavior just because he's immature (or whatever reason you wanna pick out of a hat), I, myself, am of the opinion that he is "a fucking bad guy."

I've said all I'm gonna say (about this chapter), so you'all can feel free to throw you figurative rotten eggs at me without reprisals.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly I'm glad that you didn't answer "to find people disagreeing with me and prove them my p.o.v", otherwise I would have banned you.
What I really want to know is why does being annoyed outweights being happy at the end of the chapter? We're taking this one chapter because it has subjectively more happy people in the comment section, plus this series has an average note more than 5. Based upon this, I conclude that this series is more positive than negative. Maybe other annoyed people like you can't be bothered to rate it 1 or leave a negative comment. That's not so important. I don't judge your decision to leave a comment. I just want to know...because I suppose that you too had some positive emotions while reading this chapter (maybe you particularly liked some events, feel free to describe them too in your answer). But in the end, you wrote solely about negative things.
I see that you were working in several translateams some time ago. Why did you quit? Was it a so-called "burnout"? Hordes of ungrateful readers leaving toxic comments under the chapters, killing all motivation to continue working? Anything like that?

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao there really is a dude tripping over how male MC is a bully? Go outside and interact with real humans, that's not a bully

How the fuck can anyone get offended at this, thus guy might be one of the least aggressive tsunderes ive ever seen and has never been portrayed as meaning any ill will nor has kashiwada been portrayed as hurt at all. The closest to it is the hair tie chapter where it was just a misunderstanding and he very clearly tried to make up for it. If anyone calls this bullying they are projecting hard and doesnt know how cruel real bullies are especially at that age. Its a cute gag manga chill the fuck out and get outside or something

Dex-chan lover
Some plans are better off going completely awry. I think Kashiwada was actually blushing after getting kabedon'd.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Yeessss!!!!! You are soooooo right!!!! I mean, he's totally trash!!!! Look at him teasing her, who the F would go to the arcade with a girl for fun????? Such a bad boy, yikes

Dex-chan lover
Pure fluff chapter and a retard is having a shit flinging contest to be the biggest retard possible. Probably a manchild who doesn't know anything because he got homeschooled and has never left his parent's house.

Dex-chan lover
**** me...

To try and ignore the dumpster fire that someone keeps adding fuel to because they project too hard, I agree with the person who said she is basically in charge of the relationship. She knows what he's trying to do and plays along.

Contributor
Getting salty on some gag light-hearted manga og my my. Is this Fred dude on edgy-puberty age hah lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Legacy98

Contrary to his name, he's not a very friendly or nice person. I've pretty much grown to expect him ranting or whining about something. The only reason I haven't blocked him yet is because I like the irony of his name juxtaposed next to his wall of salt.

Supporter
I...think Kashiwada actually did get a reaction out of the kabedon, but he turned away just before she started blushing...

Users who are viewing this thread