Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Kashiwada-san On a Date with Oota-kun

Dex-chan lover
Not pinging the person, but anyone saying Oota's trash has obviously never seen a pre-teen boy that likes a girl being too shy to express his feelings openly in the real world. What do they do? They act like Oota and "pick on her." Oota clearly likes Kashiwada, doing nice things for her (he took her to a movie, won her a stuffed animal from the UFO catcher, and bought her a parfait in just this chapter and has done other stuff as well. In the spin-off he teased her about forgetting her eraser before a test, but then left his eraser on her desk so she'd have one.)

Put simply he's a typical pre-teen boy unable (and too embarrassed) to express his feelings for her openly, so he acts like this. Kashiwada obviously likes him and understands what is going on, and she likes the attention from him. She even happily turned this "challenge" into a full-on date.

Ohta isn’t bullying kashiwada because kashiwada knows he doesn’t mean it and plays along

all we’re waiting for now is for ohta to grow up emotionally lol

Dex-chan lover
Kashiwada's totally got his number. He's getting trolled much harder than she is. Sometimes it's unintentional, but this whole chapter was just her messing with him while he tried to "be mean." He couldn't force her to see a movie with him: she could've just not shown up.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to ascension lads, we're all going to Nirvana.

She just turned it into a legitimate date umu
and the stuff toy hehe ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Oota is so angry all the time i love him 😂

Kashiwada just turned it into a real, proper date. Proud 😂👏

Dex-chan lover
My, my. Calm your tits, dude. I already have a mother and I don't need another one to tell me what I should or should not be doing. If you don't like my comments, either don't read them or just block my id.
Got a lot of nerve saying calm your tits when your tits are more agitated than anyone's.

Users who are viewing this thread