Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Kashiwada-san, Oota-kun, and the Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
He just had a nosebleed and went to the infirmary... that's it.... that is literally it.... so what did he do wrong???

Dex-chan lover
I think he got a nose bleed because he realized she was blushing and it wasn't a joke and things finally clicked in his head.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why would you assume he's a criminal. He could be the victim for all they know.

Dex-chan lover
No seriously why is he being punished for essentially getting injured and then heading to the infirmary. I mean has a point foul mouth or no this isn't something to punish a student for.
Also not sure why they would be assuming someone in cosplay covered in blood would be a perpetrator. Weird school on all hands.

Aggregator gang
That's some blood loss
Is he okay?
Why does he have to write that? He had to go to the infirmary for god's sake, it could've been even more severe!

Dex-chan lover
@nobodygattaknow @Lioslin Because the "joke" is that he's the school buttmonkey which is why they let an elder unrelated male chase him through the school unimpeded...

This chapter went beyond schaudenfruede for him just being an immature brat.

Dex-chan lover
I will not be baited.
Also, what shit professor. He had a nosebleed and they punish him??? Like, wtf????

omg i cried laughing at the description of him in a dress running through the school lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread