Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Kashiwada-san, Oota-kun, and the Cultural Festival

bruh this is the funniest thing ever, i can't ever imagine a situation where a boy in a maid dress is running around school with a nosebleed

Aggregator gang
2zo9l7.jpg

Kinda funny all the people being WTF about him being in trouble with bleeding everywhere - you must have gone to schools where the teachers and admins gave a shit, huh? In my experience he'd be in trouble for getting the floor dirty at the very least & if there was suspected fighting, the bullied always end up bloodied and obvious so get in trouble, but the perps are unharmed and deny everything and get away with it.

Kinda like adult life with cops, ya know? Honest people fucked over and arseholes do what they want

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42 Don't worry, I've heard the stories of terrible school teachers and I believe them like I believe the earth revolves around the sun. This is just too mean-spirited when Oota is just a dumb kid, not a vicious enfant terrible.

P.g. 2 : Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I guess oota has a bleeding heart

Dex-chan lover
For all of you asking why he got a nosebleed, the chapter explains it too:

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread