Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Natsusawa’s Past

Dex-chan lover
Finally! I started catching up on some shady site since the official release is region locked and I can't read there, but now that it's back on mangadex I'll just wait for you to catch up

Double-page supporter
Hi team, just wanted to say that you guys are the reason why I bought the series and still keep up with the raws. It's nice to see half the team come back to continue scanlating the series, along with some new faces. Keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
It got picked up by an “official” translation on kmanga but it’s region locked so there’s tons of other sites that have them as well
The translation on KManga is actually pretty good.
My gripe is its pricing model. God damn, it's expensive af.

Dex-chan lover
Oh heck yeah, we back on business the revival with the old gang under a new name in a sense.

Fuck k-manga. All our homies hate k-manga.

We cooking up some real good stuff here for the gang over on this side

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Wow....WELCOME BACK!!
Man, I never expected for this series to appear in here again. You bet I will get diabetic again.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hello again. Really appreciate the return and i kinda miss the credit art :hearts:

So, do you gonna catching with raws or let official release post the recent chapter first?

jak

Contributor
I wish more groups would realize that these official sites overall are no good.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP AGAIN!
Seriously, I love this manga, and I'm happy to read it again. This is probably the best high school romance/SOL ever written, so I'm glad to have the opportunity to read it. Thanks again for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation! If I had more free time, I would love to learn how to redraw so I can see my favorite series get translated sooner, but I won't be able to have that kind of time for a long time. 🥹

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations! Not having access to Kmanga sucks. Even if I hear their translations are awful.

Such a dumb business decision.

Users who are viewing this thread