this manga just keeps getting sweeter thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh bouldering! Just went there last night. I'm sore and bruised all over lol
Japanese are really good at this sport.

Dex-chan lover
ispIeTQ.jpg

My fucking heart dude I can't take it 🥺

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! This chapter is refreshing, it's so cool to see that part of Kaoruko and the way Shohei is just being Shohei is hilarious! The art is always so beautiful, Kaoruko looks so cute.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good so far, but the story has been sidestepping the 'their schools hate each other' problem, hope that comes up again to spice up the current story
While I've no idea if it's been unsidestepped in more recent chapters, my impression is that they're dodging it until they want more drama, which is usually in the final arc or two. Might be saving it for a possible axe.

I'd prefer more of a slow buildup on that, though. But I also wouldn't miss it if they didn't address it.

Supporter
Pretty good so far, but the story has been sidestepping the 'their schools hate each other' problem, hope that comes up again to spice up the current story
To be fair, they're not actually in school at this point (summer break), so it'd be kinda weird if that drama popped up here.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf why is everyone in this manga so loving and supportive. 😭
Pretty sure that I once read that the mangaka didn't want any "villains" in their story. So while there may be antagonists everyone will be looking out for the best interests of those around em

Users who are viewing this thread