Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Imagination and Reality

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is Madoka based? I wish Twitter had that mentality.

I mean, people actually write "is it just me" on things everyone in the thread agree on.

Dex-chan lover
This is very cute and all, but also pretty dangerous for Kaoruko.
It would have been a shame for her to be awkward with her friends, but the less people, the lower the risk of things getting out.

Something completely flies against her worldview, she nearly has a mental breakdown and the first thing she does after is say "Fuck it, we ball" ? I love this story.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be one of the best chapters of this manga. It should honestly be showed in schools, it is so important to judge people once you get to know them, not just soleley based on their appearance or 2nd hand information. Even adults fail at this laughably often. Seeing the illusion/brainwashing break was a very nice detail, the teachers should be ashamed for poisoning the well against highschool kids. Madoka was especially important for this scene aswell, it takes people like her to break groupthink.This manga is absolutely different from any series I’ve ever read. I dont know how its not more popular than it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the main reason why the teachers at Kikyo brainwash the students is because if the students see how much fun the boys at Chidori are having, they'd be disgruntled about all the studying they have to do.

Users who are viewing this thread