Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki - Ch. 2.4

just started this series, pretty good and thanks for translating! take care of urselves

Fed-Kun's army
To the translators, take care of yourselves and thank you.

But honestly, I think the way publishers or mangakas divide chapters into these tiny meaningless parts is annoying. Nothing happens and they might as well wait and release the fill thing. Even the full chapters aren't that exciting since it's basically the MC getting trashed but having these parts is like watching a moving where the MC gets beaten all the time in slow motion

Aggregator gang
First time read this and I'm kinda hooked to this manga, the MC so nonchalant on almost about everything. Maybe because of his previous wisdom as an oldman and scientist. 😂

The only downside was how short the chapter because it splitted not a mere 2 parts but into 5 parts.

I imagine in the future maybe we will gotten to the point where manga was released 2 pages per 3 days. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter! Leonardo DaVinci. Akira Toriyama. Tolstoy. Some of the greatest writers of all time! Nothing they've written compares to the details put in this chapter! I'm literally crying right now! I think I've seen the face of god and it is this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I’m just stuck on the logistics of that “lunch.” It looks like something like that would take half a day to prepare. Maybe it was canned soup or something. 🤔

Yay thanks for the new chapter!
I hope we can get more soon, but first and foremost take care of yourselves

Dex-chan lover
last page of chapter 2.3 has the older brother throw a flaming knife at him, and the first page of this (2.4) he's out hunting. Is something missing? just seems odd to suddenly cut away from that.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the upload.

I hope this one gets updates more often. This looks to be such a promising story.

Users who are viewing this thread