Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 140 - Happiness

Dad be like "LOL NO YOU AINT GETTING MARRIED, just look at the pictures"

The Author really tease us with yukari's husband cencored and that talk about nishikata's couple wedding photo

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 It is definitely rare. Naruto and Hinata has one but it is only showed in the anime. Young Japanese like Western things so most of the time they choose Western-style wedding. It is the same in my country. It is a shame as I really like traditional wedding.

Dex-chan lover
That was a whole chapter just to tease the reader. I expected it, but I also demand satisfaction.

Sometimes I hate how shy he gets around his wife. I mean you teo did the dirty and have a kid. Ehat is there to be so shy about being around your wife and showing how you feel.

Dex-chan lover
@Yukipho
Sometimes I hate how shy he gets around his wife. I mean you teo did the dirty and have a kid. Ehat is there to be so shy about being around your wife and showing how you feel.
To be fair, his spirit has been broken and any trace of self-confidence destroyed since he was in middle school.

Did they just teased us talking about Takagi in wedding dress, but leaving it to our imagination?

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99
Actually, I want to know it too, for me the one and only example of traditional wedding, with white hooded kimono and stuff, was in the last moments of Tsuki ga Kirei anime. And I don't remember a single page or screenshot from another series referencing this, aside from the lone gag from Belldandy's wedding and occasional fanservice pictures here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread