Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 142 - Hair Band

I'm not expecting, nor wanting them to be so unconcerned about the other person there is no shyness, but it kills me he is so nervous around his wife all the damn time, to the point hugging his wife takes effort. And someone he played nature with to make a baby just furthermore exaggerates that.

I still like it, but after the original and 142 chapters of the sequel with them as a married couple, it's getting ridiculous and lost most of its charm to me.

@Akemua I mean, If we are really gonna compare this Nishikata with the Nishikata from early chapters, this one is by far more mature (and still feels like Nishikata). I literally hated Nishikata at the beginning because it was literally the one from the original manga but taller. But now, even if he still blush and gets nervous easily, it actually feels like he is an adult, his interactions with Takagi are more smooth and you can really feel they are a married couple, obviously that's not a great development either, but its better right now, maybe in future chapters we can finally see them acting more like an actual married couple, but for now they are just "Nishikata and Takagi but married and wholesome" and thats good.
Edit: srry for bad english

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua The difference here is that he's embarrassed not because of pride or shyness like in the original series, but because he's hesitant to be overly affectionate with his wife in front of his child (which is a completely understandable approach).

Aggregator gang
whoa dial down the flirting in front of the kid you monsters

He was so sad that chi wouldn't cuddle with him!!! How sweet I'm gonna cry such a nice dad

Dex-chan lover
Nishikata still keeping with his self destruction routine I see.

Users who are viewing this thread