Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 149 - Knee

Thanks Nishikata my boi, for not hesitating ... You even added one more , MA MAN

I love this Manga don't get me wrong but I have to suspend my disbelief when I see a married man with a daughter getting flustered for things like this.

welp.. imagine been married for several years, after dating and hanging out for several years, but panicking just to say "i love you"..

If they changed him completely it wouldn't be nishikata anymore.

Takagi didn't change much too.

Yes nishikata sounds like a virgin but if he was not that way it would be weird for the readers

Group Leader
it's like the manga shot a straightball right at my stomach and I knew it was coming but let myself get shot anyway

just stabbed me in the gut with the wholesomeness

It's like you guys don't know that the norms in Japan differ from wherever you're from. "I can't believe..." Well, if you read harem or hentai mostly then I can't blame you.

Fed-Kun's army
@_Koutarou_

To quote several Japanese people I've personally met, and some being interviewed on the subject, "That's something I might say on my deathbed to my husband\wife." They really , really don't have that culture, and they consider anime over the top because of it. Watch a Japanese Soap Opera sometime and prepare for a confusing level of Hell. Anyhow, Nishikata is lovey -dovey by comparison, even if he's still a typical Japanese man-samurai about it.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a society where it's embarrassing to say you love your wife?

Japanese are kinda shy when it comes to expressing love maybe

^ this guy blushed and couldn't even properly confess his crush

"Pizza mozzarella, pizza mozzarella, rella rella rella

Pizza gorgonzola, pizza gorgonzola, zola zola zola" - Gyro Zeppeli 1890

Users who are viewing this thread