Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 158

Dex-chan lover
@Lilisionnach Nah, it's implied that he does daily push ups... and the baby making push ups make babies even if you don't plan for them (even though you are doing the act)... unless if they developed super condoms... either that... or Chi has super powers that allow her to stay an only child...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock true, they could be doing it elsewhere. But to be fair, there are other forms of birth control that are more effective than condoms. So, if they only want one child, that’s doable.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilisionnach Yah... but... my head canon won't accept that... and my head canon is always right... so what can we do? It's an obvious plot hole >.<

@15avaughn there's a translation error on the last panel of the second page, it should be "All according to keikaku". Horrible translation, unreadable unfollow /s

@illusion_moon
For me the one who made this family this way is takagi, nishkata - the father - is just a typical father having a fine job living in a tiny apartment, but the simple happiness they have is because of takagi, it is the happiness you get when you choose to be happy regardless of what you have

Fed-Kun's army
@essam I think it is both of them (and also Chi) that make the family this way. Also, I think that Nishikata’s charm, outside his general dorkiness, is his kindness. It’s what made Takagi interested in him in the first place (the handkerchief incident from their first meeting). I just mentioned the father in my last comment because he is the focus of this chapter. I also mentioned him because I like men and would love to have a partner like him. It’s not like I hate Takagi or anything.

I am not sure I entirely agree with you here, but I respect your opinion nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread