Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 159

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
If there was ever a chapter to have him kiss her, this was the one.

This shit is so good ! Another reason why i genuinely find that people saying "AuThoR CaN'T MaKE ProGreSS, BecAuSe ThErE iS NoThinG To TeLL AftEr tHat" are telling bullshit ...
This shit prove that even when both MC and FMC know each other feeling you can still continue and make even better content !

I just don't understand why, the author don't make progress on the original serie when they are kid tho ... He clearly have imagination to make content .

Dex-chan lover
Kids cry at dumb stuff and that's cute too. Often annoying, but also cute.

Fed-Kun's army
@gronkle Indeed, had one at kindergarten crying over another kindergartener getting some water which wasn't bubbly, and that his friend would be in trouble because of the bug. At least he knows what to do when washing hands.

Supporter
Poor Nishikata is so traumatized that he forgot he’s perfectly capable of just picking his wife up and moving her too.

Fed-Kun's army
Just look at his expression when (former) Takagi-san says it 😆😆
If you wish to pass, you must defeat me!
Lol! The look on his face! “WHAT?! DON’T ASK FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE?”
Like he hasn’t been already trying! If defeating her was that easy, he would have succeeded by now!

Dex-chan lover
Cute. I remember crying whenever my dad left for work when I was like 4. Mom says he'd try to leave before I woke up, but sometimes I'd get up earlier than usual and run after him. lol

Users who are viewing this thread