Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 164

Group Leader
Lol at the literal children complaining about Nishikata being in character.

For what it’s worth, as someone from an Asian culture, my parents don’t even show affection with each other in front of us other than the occasional “I love you” or maybe the quick cuddle.
Same with all my uncles and aunties.

Some cultures don’t find it comfortable showing PDA in front of kids, no matter how old they may be. But that doesn’t mean it’s not understood how much they love each other. Love can be expressed in different ways other than sexual innuendos and discussions. It’s very clear from this chapter alone that they’re both head over heels for each other, but Nishikata is a dork and Takagi just has fun messing with him.

Also, on the note of Nishikata being a dork, it’s not that he hated hearing her offer, he was just taken in surprise and got flustered and “lost”. And his pride wouldn’t let him be straightforward and ask for a scarf.

And for other chapters, he usually he gets uncomfortable because Chi is there.

People keep complaining, but this seems pretty normal to me.

Dex-chan lover
I had to ask my daughter for a scarf for Christmas, and then had to buy the materials. Ah, well. It's the child labour that counts.

@sakuchu

And for other chapters, he usually he gets uncomfortable because Chi is there.
And let's not forget, in this chapter he doesn't know where Chi is, so he also probably wants to avoid her walking in on them having PDA.

people will hate and complain but always comes back for more and smile in every chapter :D

Fed-Kun's army
@sakuchu
I get you, but still, he thought they are alone and yet he can't even take innocent proposition like this with straight face. Because of this, I doubt he even can ask his wife for intercourse, which makes me think that either Takagi is always initiating, or they have really sad sex life.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't feel like it should be chapter 164 already. Went by so fast. This is one of the more cute chapters rather than pure or almost pure gag chapters. May this manga continue to not disappoint me.

some people really be acting up because he isn't being intimate with her like bruh calm down, if you wanna see some kissing then go to a different manga. Not every Asian married couple are good at expressing those things. And many Asian married couples don't prioritze their sex life either, they just like the accompany of each other.

Users who are viewing this thread