Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 166

Dex-chan lover
Okay whilst everyone else is routinely complaining about the literal main comic factor of the entire series, I’m bothered by Takagi’s hat. Why where a toque when it doesn’t cover your ears, doesn’t that make the main purpose of her toque completely redundant?

They look so young here, for a moment I thought this chapter was set before they married. I guess Chi is the main factor in making them look like adults

And people still complaining of Nishikata not being that intimate. Bruh have you never heard of CULTURAL DIFFERENCES

Dex-chan lover
They look so weird in this one. Like they're teens and not adults or something. Really need Chi here to make them look like actual adults, lol

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
You project your own values and thoughts on how a married couple should act. Sorry to tell you bud but different couples act differently towards each other. It's been 3 years, we know exactly what the deal is. Stop whining with the same constant whining comments.

Dex-chan lover
@NorwegianJap
Well, forgive me for expecting a loving couple to show love. Or like in the previous chapter, where wife and daughter were offering a hug, and Nishikata just stood there. How very bold of me (get it? Bold 😂) to assume hugging your child is expected or desirable.

I could say the same thing to you. Comments are a place to discuss with fellow readers. We find comfort in seeing we're not alone with the frustration. U mad? Stop reading comments. Why should I stop writting them? I'm not insulting anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@SJ7 I thing it's their big heads that don't match their bodies. Or their bodies that don't match their big heads. Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread