Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 173

I love how in page 5, the light behind Takagi makes it look like she's an angel with a halo

Dex-chan lover
This is wrong 🤣
But I will allow it for now. Seriously, Chi-chan shouldn't be deceived like that all the time.
I know it's teasing and all but I can't take this kind of things if it was real life.

Bruh... He did more than 300 in just one try! Even if he lied to Chi (which we all have done to a kid more than once), he more than earned those chocos.

Guy has to be insanely ripped!

Dex-chan lover
318 times push-ups when he just get home ?

I wonder how many rounds he got when they made Chi ?

Fed-Kun's army
He's going to repay those missing push-up in bed that night.
"Now that I helped you with Chi, how about you repay me with some push-up tonight"
That legit sound like something Miss Nishikata would say
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contributor
@KITA
He's a simp
I don't see how he can be a simp either if he's married with a loving housewife and daughter. simps don't get anything back or have any real investment.
Also this is Nishikata, his stubborn pride would have forced him to knock out the rest of the 682 push ups in batches later on in the evening, once his arms recovered a little, maybe with the Greasing the Groove method.
Also 2nd kid when? Ideally an actually smart son that is locked in a perpetual battle of wits with mummy?

Dex-chan lover
dude was totally going to kill himself to get to 1000 pushups after work to get chocolate from his daughter, fab

@subliminal @KITA
simp is just the new stupid buzzword that people use

nishikata is an absolute unit

and yeah he probably did the rest before bed, because he's that kind of guy

Users who are viewing this thread