Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 286

Dex-chan lover
Nishikata when he finds out:
jzz1m3kmjq2a1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's just pure curiosity...

Stupid brat... Chi's too young for anything else... ask again in 45 years or something

Group Leader
Yep. Definitely Sanae’s kid
Unless I’m remembering wrong, Sanae is the only one of the trio of friends who is still single. And she also lives pretty close by, unlike this boy’s family.

It could be the son of her older sister she often talked about though, because the resemblance is certainly there.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how loaded the main series' author is, considering this spin-off has been running for 250+ chapters already
Isn't this spin-off's author different from the main one? i recall reading it somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Unless I’m remembering wrong, Sanae is the only one of the trio of friends who is still single. And she also lives pretty close by, unlike this boy’s family.

It could be the son of her older sister she often talked about though, because the resemblance is certainly there.
I feel the mangaka doesn’t pay that much attention to detail as his fans or the movie crew does to remember the older sister. I mean, the OG was more or less meant to be a romcom version of Peanuts lol

Users who are viewing this thread