Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 296

Dex-chan lover
And as she all know, Chi does forget šŸ¤£
Yeah, there's been a few chapters of them as teens already so I'm not really sure why they went with this. Is he going to constantly tease her about not remembering?

Dex-chan lover
hahahaha Yukari saw them, and she is still a sucker for love stories...
CDSXjtB.png

0JWBcsx.png

Dex-chan lover
"Look, I've read the special chapters, so I know you forget. So I figure I needed to set up a pivotal event to remind you, since you're the protagonist."
"Aren't those supposed to happen offscreen, to keep the audience guessing about who the actual person is in the memory?"
"Ah, I messed up."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, there's been a few chapters of them as teens already so I'm not really sure why they went with this. Is he going to constantly tease her about not remembering?
Probably something similar to Soredemo Ayumu, where the boy will finally confess when she fully remembers him, or something.

Dex-chan lover
"Look, I've read the special chapters, so I know you forget. So I figure I needed to set up a pivotal event to remind you, since you're the protagonist."
"Aren't those supposed to happen offscreen, to keep the audience guessing about who the actual person is in the memory?"
"Ah, I messed up."
Does that actually work here?
We already know, fully, that this kid will be the romantic interest in the next installment, so the "guess" the audience will make is more in the likes of "what will trigger the memory", no?

Unless I misunderstood what you said

Dex-chan lover
Wow, similar set up with Nishikata Takagi confession scene. Guess we can wait for their marriage 20~ years later.

Dex-chan lover
is this series ending too? this kinda feels like a wrap up

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, means the spin-off cannot be about will they or not confess to each other, they already did! Also, is this the first confession in the franchise?

Users who are viewing this thread