Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 314

Dex-chan lover
When I read the Nagatoro final chapter I just had this gut feeling yall would upload the final chapter to this not long after 😭 Im gonna miss this series so much man! It held so much fluff and cuteness in it and I would always perk up when I saw it updated!!! Man what a fuckin ride this has been. Glad I got to see this one through from start to finish. Thanks for the scans, o7

Dex-chan lover
Over 300 chapters and I could read 300 more. What an incredible little series. I hope I can find a new series that scratches this itch at least half as good as the Takagi-san series could. Godspeed to the author and the talented scanlation team.

Dex-chan lover
... NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME.

Thank you for the TL.

to all the comment homies, I was a fun ride. Onto the next one.

Dex-chan lover
It ended... haaaaaa should I read the continuation... seeing that is following chi, makes me feel that this is enough...
What I liked was the interaction between nishikata, and takagi, and I read this one because it is about their life with their child, but the next one shouldn't include them too much.
Should I read it? should I close this book, and move to other lands?

to the translators, thank you for your work and dedication, thanks a lot.

Thank you to everyone that worked on this!
To think we had over 300 chapters of this across 7+ years. What a journey it's been. I'm gonna miss the daily shenanigans of lil' Chi and Takagi.

Dex-chan lover
Outstanding. Came with a clear, thematically appropriate ending that really captures filial love.

Now, go out there, get married, have sex, and have children. It's literally as good as this.

Users who are viewing this thread