Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 63 - Zombie

Dex-chan lover
Chi was there and most likely if he continued with the bite it'd get way too out of control with a child in the room.

Guys, just read the chapter again. He would had have gone in full if Chi didn't stare so intensively at him. Which is why he even complained at the end, that she was actually looking at the food. Took me a while to get that as well though.

Dex-chan lover
He did always have a think for her name didn't he? Lmao the guy loves the way her neck looked LOL

Dex-chan lover
no bra
no bra needed for flatty flat flatflat wife

but that's okay, i bet nishikata's an ass man

@Yautja
please keep in mind that in jp society pdas are very very rare, even in the home (making them arguably not 'public')

also, this has ALWAYS been their dynamic. she's super aggressive, and he's unsure. that said, when he's NOT overthinking, she always loses

We need a hentai spin-off of a spin-off where it is just them making chi and them whenever chi is not around

how would it have gotten “too out of control” with a child in the room? just bite her and be done with it lmao

Yep thought so

He can't do it if his daughter is watching because he will get all embarrassed

I think that's the reason why he doesn't want to those kind of stuff

@fallup thanks for that explanation lol, i didnt understand the last part where nishikata complained about someone looking at the food XD

Users who are viewing this thread