Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 96 - Swimsuit

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell does he have such a body if he never works out?
Male beauty standards matter!

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaField He pushed up (x3) everytime he got teasted since middle school, and probably switched to more intense workout in highschool and college. Man was built to withstand physical stress (but not emotional tho) !

Dex-chan lover
@solonit

He doesn‘t strike me as a gym-guy. As push-ups alone certainly don‘t give you such a body. Whether you do 8 or 1000 push-ups, is completely irrelevant for your muscles. The important thing is intensity and difficulty. 3 sets á 8 push-ups every day is better for your muscles than many push-ups. That‘s just a lie portrayed in media.

Also, push-ups do barely anything for your sixpack, which he has, so.... lol. Then again, Takagi also has an impossible body. I mean, she only lazily sits around all day. xD

Fed-Kun's army
He is PE teacher though and the kids comment on how muscle he is. Also there is flashback, not remember which chapter, where he did various workout techniques later when grown up, as Takasi's teasting keep increasing in scale. He is what you called 'fit', not hunky muscular body builder.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say he has a body builder's body, but rather a healthy/ fit body type. That physique is possible to anyone who eats well and exercises regularly. (Especially Cardio and endurance)

Dex-chan lover
imagine what he'd look like if the artist could draw more than 3 body types (noodle, fat, the nishikata shown here)

I feel like maybe they shouldn't be teaching Chi that it's ok not to listen to what people say because since you're teasing them, it's ok. (e.g. pulling back curtains, tickling someone while they're driving, generally lying) I know it's all supposed to be lighthearted, but I feel like that might cause problems for her being social in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@patlypus
to be fair, the one with Takagi, she didn't actually open it until she had her swimsuit on
but yeah, the first one was just a kid not listening for the sake of not listening

double standards double standards... did we not just have a chapter where he was called a pervert for accidentally seeing them change? and now they're peeking on him on purpose unpunished?

nah fr tho he buff wtf

Fed-Kun's army
I'm telling you bro nishikata being ripped asf was her plan from the start once she realized he was doing pushups every time he lost to her, shes been building him into her ideal husband from the beginning 10000iq play

Users who are viewing this thread