Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Contributor
Even with this being posted on a new site, poor guy can't win.

jak

Contributor
@Hounder - He's already won. He married her.

Dex-chan lover
So the takeaway from 24 is that they're usually happy, we just don't see those parts? We're only privy to the teasing

Contributor
@Jak: That may qualify actually as her win. She manged to tease him into submission.

Contributor
He just has to remember that there are "interesting" ways of checking how clean the teeth are.

Dex-chan lover
How did they even have sex when he seems to be embarassed about something like this? Honestly, despite being married and having a daughter it doesn't seem like their relationship changed too much from the time when they were children.
I want them to be more lovey-dovey, dammit!

It's easy they had sex because she won a bet and he had to do everything that she told him to do.

Contributor
Why am I getting the horrifying image of her wearing a spiky leather outfit and him with a ball gag and a look of terrifying fear?

Aggregator gang
Takagi's evilness got bigger as she grew!! Now she has an accomplice to tease nishikata even more, however that accomplice is another victim as well!!! A woman like her is one you cant never won against!!

Group Leader
Former Takagi may have remained pretty flat but in the last page of chapter 32 you can see that she certainly got dem hips.

ch. 33 Nishikata giving pointers, he probably knew he would lose, but as a P.E. teacher he could not let his daughter lose because of a lack of experience.

Dex-chan lover
His kid will inherit his wife's teasing skills, while he never grows up.

Contributor
Oh, i'm wondering how they manage to have a kid when he is so embarassed only to wath her face or touch her even as a married couple. This is so ridiculous that is both grotesque and fun at the same time, but is sad that they skip all the high school life and how they get so close beyond the friendship level. :D

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 Grotesque?? I dont think we are reading the same manga or so it seems.

----

xD such Moe parenting!!

jak

Contributor
@depzdai - You would think, but....

Chapter 73 of the main series is about Chi when she's in middle school. She sucks at teasing the guy she likes. She got her teasing skills from her father.

Users who are viewing this thread