Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Box

At this point, I'm just wondering how bluntly obvious she'll have to be before he eventually figures it out. I mean, he HAS already figured it out, long ago, but he keeps doubting himself.

Ok.. Now it's a perfect time for a transferred guy appear and try to date takagi-san

The last panel actually made my heart skip like holy shit. Though im pretty sure by now Takagi is getting really frustrated with him since hes so dense and cant catch a hint.

He isn't (that) stupid. A part of his mind is actively refusing to let him see what EVERYONE else in the story can see. So yes, he is cockblocking himself. And Takagi-san sees that too. Maybe she knows how it's going to end, so she's in no hurry.
So why does he refuse to see? Fear of her? Fear of himself? Fear of the unknown? Issues with parents? Religious guilt? Alien parasites controlling his brain? ??‍♂️
If you think about it, it makes sense he's afraid. Would you want to be in love with someone who can read your mind?

@Acarphinus

He is a middle school kid. That's why. He is just embarrassed. The weird one is Takagi. She is just too smart for a middle school girl.

Dex-chan lover
Fear the Takagi, who drops hints with the power of nukes. But more, fear the Nishikata, who ignores them.

Damn Nishikata... your future wifey is real damn perceptive to be able to know what was in the box by shaking it

Dex-chan lover
At this point it definitely must be a psychological phenomenon for him not to get it.

At this point I'd say that Takagi is most likely a moron"sexual" because Nishikata is a fucking smooth brain.

Users who are viewing this thread