Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - Sunset

I don't know why I'm feeling this but.... it seems like they're making a little progress, Nishikata saying that he had butterflies in his stomac. I don't know.....

Dex-chan lover
cutie Nishikata ; _ ; the both of them are too cute aaa i really wonder how the eventual confession will play out~?

@JumboWheat01 as much as I hate to agree, you’re probably right about that—unless Yamamoto-sensei decides to continue the series after a confession and follow them as they date or something. still, though, I don’t think I can see that happening, despite what we all hope for haha

TSP

Group Leader
Forgot to mention, there is only one chapter this month.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't escape teasing, even if Takagi is complimenting him. Still futile for him to keep this up, but the laws of this manga prevent him from any form of submission.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see the day where Nishikata asks Takagi to be his girlfriend. Or better yet the day he proposed to her.
As wholesome as this manga is, it never really feels like their's progress, even with the sequel story.

Thanks Moose's Dad for being a beta reader.

And of course thanks to everyone working in this too! You guys are amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad bro, you win Nishikata. You make Takagi follow you to the beach

Aggregator gang
"He reached his goal, but there was no sense of victory."

Sounds like my life, aside from that first part though.

@closetmangafan I really want to see the day where Nishikata asks Takagi to be his girlfriend. Or better yet the day he proposed to her.
As wholesome as this manga is, it never really feels like their's progress, even with the sequel story.

THEY ARE LIKE 11, and you are talking about progress and proposing? How about finishing their homework or no dessert and then watching some anime. That is what kids that age do.

Users who are viewing this thread