Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Bento

Dex-chan lover
man he doesn't know what he has there... *breaths* haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
tbh i prefer the adult version. Still some quality teasing, but the tone change is refreshing.

@Snegerd
SOON(tm)

Why does Nishikata even play games with her anymore? Does he really expect to win? This manga can't end without him truly winning against her at least once. We need an end with him winning in a game against her that he set up so he could confess to her and he lands a hit 10 times bigger than the one in the 'Critical Hit' chapter.

However, I do kinda want to see them in High School or something while dating. I wonder how much the teasing will change after they're dating but not all the way to the married stage.

He should always go for the easy answer. This time it didn't pan out, but half of the times he overthinks it. Statistically, it's better to stick with one strategy.

...On second thought, I enjoy reading this manga, so you better keep failing and getting teased, Nishikata!

Study together, go home together, now they're eating together alone. What else is needed for Nishikata to realize they're already dating?

Group Leader
TAKAGI WITH A JELLY DONUT IN COLOR

Also I don't even like lotus root (the shape alone terrifies me) but MAN did that drawing look tasty.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy is making progress!
Look at him being all sweet and thanking her for joining him..
Yeah you better be grateful damn

Group Leader
wait i didnt even realize he wrote two chapters each month. how does that work tho, does he just put 2 on the same month's magazine?

The price to pay for betting a fried chicken with someone, even a girl, is a price too big to pay. Shame on you Nishikata.

Dex-chan lover
"Is this supposed to be punishment?"
3mLydMU.png

🥺🥺🥺🥺💞💕💕💕💕💕❣️💞❣️💕❣️💞❣️💞🥺💞🥺💞🥺💞❣️💞❣️💞❣️💞❣️💞

Users who are viewing this thread