Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Confession

@TSP As a webnovel translator myself, I fully agree with your approach. What I try to bring to my audience is the story as it would be written in English. We're not exactly doing subtitles for the text, but rather redoing the text themselves.

Edit: purists who obsess over the most minute and trivial of details are free to learn the original language and experience the medium in its purest form.

Fed-Kun's army
"The only winning move is not to play" - by Nishikata.

Also: The boy's being hit by the facts - he may still be saved.

Fed-Kun's army
@TSP What a mature , calm and professional answer from scalation group. That is rare to see :) I've got an interesting insight thank you for that.

Did you see that my friends?? It’s called “progress”, little but it’s something, it’s worth it more than 100 chapter? Yes.

Double-page supporter
He's gonna have back problem later in his life for sure

Dex-chan lover
since she can read his mind she's having the time of her life
the other girl isn't so keen on waiting tho (even if they're still in middle school)

Group Leader
This chapter leading us on like:

RIPRAM.gif

Not that I mind it, still cute

Dex-chan lover
That chapter title almost gave me a heart attack XD but man, is he dense! Still, this was some progress anyway, I guess, and they're all so adorable hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@TSP just mirroring other peoples' praise here. I know several professional translators/interpreters, people with 4-5+ year long formal qualifications, and that is more or less exactly how they were taught.

It's actually something I've ranted about before on multiple occasions XD

Users who are viewing this thread