Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Dropped Something

Supporter
I would usually write about the idiocy of the MC but i had something like that happening to me and i didn't even discovered after several weeks.

I'm a bit surprised at how Takagi clearly has all of you fooled.

More than 100 chapters ago (see chapter 28), she already invited herself into his bedroom when his parents weren't home, with results matching Nishikata's expectations far closer than anyone here would predict.

That incident clearly happens after this chapter (unless it was before Nishikata family decided to install locks -- perhaps they noticed some creepy girl sneaking into their house spying on what their son was reading or watching on TV)... so maybe Nishikata understands Takagi a bit more than people give him credit for?

They are like 13 in this manga how is this stuff lewd ;-;
Its the same as having a play date or something if not a play date then it would simply just be Takagi wanting to normalize going to eachothers' houses to improve their relationship.
But yes to the people who said she ain't being subtle at all true
But to the people saying its lewd go watch hentai.

Dex-chan lover
I think its really interesting how she started getting aggressive after chapter 99. That's the chapter her gave her chocolate on white day, effectively returning her valentines gift to him from the month before.

It's sort of like a catalyst I guess, where he embarrassingly confirmed the feeling was mutual.

She's pressing the attack and he's already imagining them together without much prompting.

Things are progressing well

Aggregator gang
I like how she can guess exactly what nishikata is thinking. She got it bad, and so does he

Users who are viewing this thread