Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Kindness

Double-page supporter
@frzned
Pretty sure they're siblings though...
I think the dude definately is since he has the right appearance and seems to be similar in age to them.

Dex-chan lover
He's a good one. Bag him, Takagi!
Well, she already kinda did. And she will.

Also, she never straight up says it, but she's always on full-on offensive. Go get him, gurl! Love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't go, it's a trap. It will lead to hand holding and then you'll have to take responsibility...

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx @Lazynoob

The day ain't over yet. The ending definitely feels like a "to be continued". XD

Although @JoshuaDMarti had a good point a bit earlier, that 100% Unrequited Love (the manga) ain't really her thing, since she's living through the real thing pretty much every day. ;)

So it's reasonably likely that her plan was more along the way to arrive at the store and then go like "Oh, but if you're buying it, then can't I just borrow yours later. And then we can use my money to go to a cafe or buy some crepes or something." (I.e. her plan might have been to turn the shopping trip into a proper date.)

This chapter has a lot of Takagi smile screen which I like the most, her pose, the way that she turn around and give a smile, her summer concept. The art become prettier and I didn't notice it, speaking of which, Takagi smile really made my day :333

Users who are viewing this thread