Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Kindness

Group Leader
which one was the missing page? i read v1 and i cant tell what changed lmao

Dex-chan lover
he opened the way for an if.
she invited him to her house... she can't hold back...

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm just join money and buy it, then share the book or read it together ;)

Since this is a reupload, I'll mention this once again.
The brother and sister pairing was last saw at the " Test of Courage" chapter. They also appeared at the Kyoko-chan manga as well at Chapter 21. Their last appearance was over 5 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if those kids that he helped are related to the kid from Chi's all grown up chapters?

Dex-chan lover
@fjfck
>walk her home gently?
Far too lewd. You should be ashamed.
Also Senjougahara best girl in a cast of best girls. Including Kaiki and excluding Snake.

> Wondering if those kids that he helped are related to the kid from Chi's all grown up chapters?

The guy looks like the guy teasing Chii. Probs both are his parents.

If anyone wonders why Takagi didn't "buy the book to share" I just had 2 theories:
1) Takagi knows that even if she bought the art book Noshikata is still too prideful to let her Share it with him.
2) as far as we know probably Takagi didn't actually had the money and it was just an excuse to tag along Nishikata just to pull a "welp, I guess I forgot my money~" at the bookstore
Also, maybe its just me, but as far as I remember Takagi-san actually doesn't like 100% unrequited love that much and it was just her trying to have something to talk about with Nishikata, so she genuinely doesn't have a reason to buy the art book even of she has the money, so maybe thats why she just bought the soda to cheer him up and then smoothly suggested to go to her house.

Users who are viewing this thread