Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - Graduation Ceremony

TSP

Group Leader
Work's starting so no time to create an in-ch post just yet, but due to a mis-TL a reader pointed out on page 4 (bottom left, first line), we have redone ch.
Sorry about that! Will keep working to improve our quality checking process.

One bit of advice, it is possible to update a chapter without needing to delete the entire chapter. You doing so will cause Reddit user a real pain as you broken the link for them.

Wait, what exactly is the timeline here? I thought they were about to get started with their last year of middle school. Wasn't there a whole handkerchief arc that took place one year after they first met each other at the beginning of middle school? Which would mean they'd known each other for more than a year now... but now Nishikata is saying it's only been one year again?

I'm so confused.

Dex-chan lover
@Domojestic
Pretty sure nishikata meant theres only 1 year left

So they are indeed in their last year of middle school

@Domojestic, handkerchief episode happened at their entering of the middle school. This graduation is the end of their second year. The manga has no definite timeline, but as in the anime they are in their 2nd year, the manga mentioned it too in certain later chapters.

@Domojestic
The graduation ceremony is happened during their first year of junior high as the translator made a mistake in their v1 chapter. As for the handkerchief chapter, you must be talking about the "Price Guessing Game" chapter. Why don't you re-read the chapter and you can see they seat near the outer window.

Great chapter. Also great how she didn't tease him for assuming she was asking for his second button, despite the fact that it was a double entendre. She just went with it and won regardless.

This series is very comfy, I like how well executed it is even if it is slow.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the correction. What did the original TL say? I remember it was like "Makes me realize how time flies by" or something to that extent.

Users who are viewing this thread