Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Double-page supporter
Will he keep that video? Or will he delete it? The bets are on!

Miku best girl
Admin
What's up with the volume/chapter numbers?

I putting my vote on Kaji's chapter, Takahashi's chapter just doesn't have the same "umph" in the tease.

On a side note, I keep mentally translating it back to Japanese and "reading" their lines in their VAs' voice.

Dex-chan lover
Takagi ain't even being subtle anymore. It's like writing your confession on the side of a knife and stabbing him in the heart with it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised that there wasn't a panel of Nishikata looking down on an uncomfortable erection after that video. Takagi is a demon.

Dex-chan lover
He actually kinda got another win in 76. Didn't fall for any of her traps and then got a reversal on her. Well done my boy.

His first victory was getting her in the first place of course.

@Holo

The chapters that are released in the magazine are almost always out of chronological order. In fact, they don't even have official chapter numbers, just the title. But the scanlators number the chapters for convenience sake. When the official volumes are released, the previously out of order chapters are placed into chronological order. It looks weird, but take Volume 8 for example, it's just showing that a chapter that was released months was finally put into a volume.

jak

Contributor
Wait, I thought they already were second years.

Dex-chan lover
Playing around with the structure of a standard chapter. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread