Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Double-page supporter
Pretty obvious it was Chi, you could tell by her facial reactions. Nice chapter, I wonder if even ANOTHER spin-off's in mind. I definitely would be alright with that.

Group Leader
Wow I just flat out didn't put 2 and 2 together. Yeah, that must be Takagi and Nishikata's daughter Chi.

Dex-chan lover
I guess some people commented there's been a lacking in Takagi's teasing? That ch 74 was teasing overdrive.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or are the chapters very out of order right now?

Dex-chan lover
@ Luhood: They are. Somebody didn't labeled the volumes properly.

Dear God... The manga page has a direct link so I can update my Baka Updates List... Spoil me Rotten!
By the way...

ch 73: Nishikata genes prevailed, but wt what price (She's better than Tamaki and Hibari that inherited Yuuki genes though)...
ch 74: Takagi's Gaze is more powerful than Superman X-ray vision! Jiren's stare, maybe the Sharingan?

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

TSP

Group Leader
@luhood @nomi They aren't out of order, but as volumes, they've been improperly labeled.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
Can it even still be called teasing at this point though? She absolutely means most of what she says to him now, and is just openly flirting with him, while he just brushes it off as teasing because he is naive and doesn't want to lose. She changed the rules of the game a while back, he just doesn't realize it.

Dex-chan lover
Our boi Nishikata saying the right things every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
It's fun knowing that they get together in the end.
It's also fun knowing he still can't win.

Contributor
I can't count how many times I squealed in this chappie. The flirtatious exchange and Nishikata's "forceful" line did me in. XD

Contributor
"We are talking about dodgeball?"

That line does it all right there.

Users who are viewing this thread