Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Déja vu? I'm pretry sure I've already read a chapters about number of steps.

This month (Apr 2020) will once again have one chapter only since Nov 2019.
This month chapter name is "Bento".

Dex-chan lover
would this continue until their high school or uni years i wonder.....

Dex-chan lover
eeehh.. the daughter's love story but not in the sequel?? whoaaa

Guys, the romance won't start until high school/ or the end of middle school. The author's trying to spin as much as possible using the original format, but he knew it won't be long that the plot needs to be spiced up. A third season for the anime of this manga is not viable, I would say the chances are just 20 percent. The manga will definitely progress until the 200th chapter - at least. The author, Yamamoto-sensei has already continued this series for nearly 7 years. Mostly a manga like this lasting 7 years is entering it's final days. So probably expect something new to come out within a year or two.

I can feel the progress... it's imminent!
Love it when Takagi shows weakness in her schemes

Don't you guys think author is trying to expand this series as much as possible. Tbh I love this manga and anime alike. I know the entire theme revolves around teasing but again we need some progress at this point. At one chapter you see Nishikata evaluating his feelings and in the other it all seems to go to waste. I mean I would love to see how they progress in their relationship as being a couple. Maybe make takagi a bit more yandre and Nishikata a bit bold. This are the sort of development we needed now. By all means no offense I love this manga and I hate it I have been reading it from very beginning and this was my first manga. This has a soft spot for me

Where to start reading right after finishing the 2nd season of Anime? 🤔

Thanks in advance! 😄

@archytus

not really a proper story line man if i were you i'd just read it from the start. i think you'd enjoy it more that way.

This month (June 2020), once again going to have one chapter only. Next month will see Takagi-san receive a magazine cover for Monthly Shonen Sunday, so stay tuned.
PS: At this point, we kinda need to expect one chapter only month due to Yamamoto-sensei have a lot going on now.
This month chapter is "Vision Test Contest"

Users who are viewing this thread