Karakuri Circus - Vol. 26 Ch. 255 - Circus - Final Act - Act 43: Sadayoshi's plan

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this guy is disgusting, he elevated the creep status to a level that rivals even Bai Jin madness. And have to say i am a little happy that Dean isn't Bai Jin, i feel like that it gives more variety than if all problems were caused by only one person.

Thanks a lot, Nakamachi scans, you guy are doing amazing work and about the message in the previous chapter ( only read the chapter now ) to me you guy can take your time to me is good enough that you do this and i would understand weakly releases fine ( even if i admit i like daily releases XD ) but remember this is a work of love do in your own pace so that you don't overexert yourselves.

Best Father
Daddy Bondrewd would be proud.

e77.jpg

I don't know if it is just me but some translations feels weird.
In page one, it feels like Sadayoshi is saying "But we are Shirogane, we are more resistant/tougher".
In page eleven, I don't know if Sadayoshi is saying "She ran away and married a stranger" or "She ran away and married a foreigner" as it is the same word in french.
Also in page eleven, "How to create links between this girl and me ?" both bonds and links are usable, as Sadayoshi clearly view Eleonore as an object.
I think it is all.
I know that Nakamachi scans are translating the volume from a French translation and that their translator is not a native French speaker, so it may be a little harsh of me to criticize the translation.

Download theory wasn't the only thing he was studying, got that evil villain monologue down to a T.

I don't know if it is just me but some translations feels weird.
In page one, it feels like Sadayoshi is saying "But we are Shirogane, we are more resistant/tougher".
In page eleven, I don't know if Sadayoshi is saying "She ran away and married a stranger" or "She ran away and married a foreigner" as it is the same word in french.
Also in page eleven, "How to create links between this girl and me ?" both bonds and links are usable, as Sadayoshi clearly view Eleonore as an object.
I think it is all.
I know that Nakamachi scans are translating the volume from a French translation and that their translator is not a native French speaker, so it may be a little harsh of me to criticize the translation
The main problem isn't even a question of who's translating, but rather the quality of the french translations in the first place. Sometimes some things doesn't quite makes sense or/and are weird and we have to check the japanese text to find errors and fix it (Which we always do anyway, we aren't only relying on the french scans but on the japanese ones as well). It's true that for the first 3 volumes, the translator wasn't a native french speaker (Which change with volume 29 since me and Pierre are in charge of it now), but he did his best and delivered a pretty good job. For now, I can only reread the chapters and fix the minor mistakes he may have done, but you shouldn't have to worry too much about it since we're improving with each chapter and are in a satisfactory state where close to no mistakes are made anymore right now.

Users who are viewing this thread