Karakuri Circus - Vol. 28 Ch. 275 - Intermission I - "Can't go back"

Is there intention to translate Fujita's crazy ramblings at the end of the volume later on? I'd understand if getting the story done after so long takes priority.

Dex-chan lover
Naka scans you guys are my heroes, thank you so much for picking this manga, i remember starting this manga when i was 16-17 years ( now at 26 XD ) and all those tribulations during its translation course, when funnuraba started it again and stopped because of personal reasons, and finally you guys come to finish it. Thank you a lot for giving your time to do this.

@SPTCoyote
Well, we're translating it from french, and the french translation didn't have these parts, unfortunately. But if we get someone to translate from japanese I guess we could consider doing that.

Anyway, we just ended volume 28, guys. If you watched the anime, now it's time for a part it skipped over almost completely. I hope you all enjoy it because there's tons of really nice stuff coming!

Can’t wait for more I hate how the anime skipped stuff that’s why I stopped at the beach episode. Hoping someone will pick up the manga so I can finish it first before finishing the anime. And after some time it really happened I am so glad you keep this up. GJ

din

I can't even remember why does he think narumi is dead

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, a bit of calm before the "training" arc

Users who are viewing this thread