Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 8 Ch. 50.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
well at least akaneya, the only decent person in the story, gets a happy ending. maybe this manga wasn't so bad after all. i might even stay tuned for the author's next work. it can't be as bad as this one, right?

WRONG
ending the manga on a positive note was intentional. never forget what this man has subjected you to. let us all pray that chainsaw man eats the cuckold devil so the whole world can be rid of this trash

Dex-chan lover
well at least akaneya, the only decent person in the story, gets a happy ending. maybe this manga wasn't so bad after all. i might even stay tuned for the author's next work. it can't be as bad as this one, right?

WRONG
ending the manga on a positive note was intentional. never forget what this man has subjected you to. let us all pray that chainsaw man eats the cuckold devil so the whole world can be rid of this trash
To be fair, this author was just adapting a ntr hentai. Akeneya, the only original character was also the only likeable one so who knows? Maybe their next work won't be complete doodoo.

Dex-chan lover
Akeneya really dodged a bullet when the MC walked out of her life. Consider the alternative - the MC, a devoted cuck, would just disappoint her, a normal person. The problem is with the MC and a normal human romantic relationship is probably not something that is possible for him any longer.

Dex-chan lover

WRONG
Did you know there is a yaoi hentai of the protag himself getting fucked by the NTR guy?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this trash pile ending on a 3 star rating. Well deserved.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, this author was just adapting a ntr hentai. Akeneya, the only original character was also the only likeable one so who knows? Maybe their next work won't be complete doodoo.
We also saw her get raped, then she wanted a relationship with the guy who stood her while it was happening to her. So no, fuck them too.

Aggregator gang
We also saw her get raped, then she wanted a relationship with the guy who stood her while it was happening to her. So no, fuck them too.
They didn't even call the police on her ex, he could get a nice prison sentence for this too

Dex-chan lover
I had 0 interest in this story. I have only checked random chapters every once in a while to make sure that Akaneya was happy, and I'm glad she finally is.

Dex-chan lover
At least the only likeable character in this godforsaken series gets a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread