Karate Master in Another World - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I know it's more likely to be bad MTL than bad translation but in a few weeks I'm gonna be sitting around, minding my own business, and I'm gonna remember "You're wrong human! It's actually you who is the lizardman!" and bust out laughing again.

Group Leader
Ugh. All you need is ONE PERSON who actually knows English to edit your MTL output and fix all the pronouns, etc, and make it decent, but I guess as a lowest common denominator begging for money group you can't even bother with that, huh?

Dex-chan lover
I've read enough rough MTLs to just autocorrect it in my head based on context, so I don't THINK I got a raw deal out of this one. Regardless, Gio was the coolest opponent by far. If he doesn't come back as an ally/friend, I'll be disappointed. He seems to have understood the fight's outcome on a level above the generic "I shouldn't have lost to a human!" mentality most bad guys tend to have. That, or he was out cold. I mean, bro did get kicked in the back of the neck and all.

Dex-chan lover
That. Was. Cool.
Really. I liked than MA elf, but it was more or less normal martial artist, just with magic. But now we even got someone with different anatomy without any magic.

Dex-chan lover
Felt a bit like muay thai to me, but was it really? Still, pretty interesting to use the lizard's tail for kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread