Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Friends

So fast ahah, too bad it was axed.

I particularly don't get the feeling that the MC got as strong as Meo, which is kind of bad since it end on a final showdown...

Thanks for translating !

Double-page supporter
shame it got axed, anyone know the reason? Nothing in particular is awful to me

Double-page supporter
Maybe because the president still hides her knockers?

Aggregator gang
It kind of makes sense that it was cancelled, since it's just his previous series plus a few new characters and a lot more hallucinations. And damn yo, they aged two years in this chapter. That's what I call plot advancement!

Dex-chan lover
so.. how many chapter left?

2. There's one chapter before the KSKM 2-chapter epilogue which already came out, and then one chapter after it to wrap up the series.

so it got the axe, personally while not terrible I feel the series were just too generic even it's single trait, the whole images/visions thingy didn't even have relevance and were even used at all.
I still liked the mcs and the other characters had its own things going on for them, none of them felt bland or just a mere copy from the other. The mafia arc or whatever that was, was cut out probably because of the axe, kind of a shame since it was a different vibe from what you would expect from a karate manga then again it seemed like it was missing the point of the story, it was more like you were reading some drama/tragedy story than focusing on the development of the characters. Still I enjoyed it but it wasn't anything extraordinary.

I still believe meo is way stronger than takeru but they might as well end as generic as they started and let the "underdog" mc win it

Double-page supporter
Honestly this sequel is trash compared to the original. MC is lame and the way he got strong was retarded. The story is so generic and ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Minoru got infected with the smug and REFUSES to change his expression
not that i mind

Group Leader
It didn't get axed, it literally actually has an ending, the translator already said this repeatedly are y'all blind? learn to read holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread