Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Ignoring the walls of texts below, enjoying the character chemistry and the dialogue~

Group Leader
Looking forward to the next chapter, there is just so many directions this story could go, I'm genuinely curious how the author will handle it.

Dex-chan lover
1 in 1000 that's a lot of gender bent people like above 7 million or something

I guess if they research on the hormone they can make a non-surgical method for people that actually want to transition and reverse the effect of the genderbent for those people that want none of that.

jniH3fB.png

@trapsarebetter

I can see you're like pretty genuine, but it was not meant with hostility LOL

Just, chill out. It makes me feel like you'd have a heart attack if someone called something you both liked dumb lol

Also I'm bullying you specifically because most of the others probably knew that before hand, so no hard feelings (I am using bullying to prove a point in case the context of this entire post doesn't help illustrate that)

My first thought of what happened to Haruka in those three years was that she was sexually assaulted, but now I’m hoping that she came to the MC because he’s her last hope of feeling normal. Kind of assumes that she feels ostracized or even worse disowned by her family, still bad but not the worst thing possible.

Dex-chan lover
GB =/= Trans, there's differences. One is mostly unwilling change, either through science shit or magic shit while the other is conscious act, involved in all the surgery shit and all of follows. Just my opinion anyway.

Aggregator gang
@Zips making a story about trans people/person will be hard since it's not that easy to plan out, simply making a protag/or secondary major character trans and leave it at that wouldn't be that interesting (IMO. And no reason to bring them in. also mo again). And the author would have to be trans /or has done a lot of research on the matter, to be able to make a trans character work than be being a massive fuck up.

Simply just making up some imaginary genderswap disease/magic/pills/deities which is a lot easier because 1stly, There is no community you can really offend (unless it's profound on religious view/practice then I guess religious people would take offense). 2ndly, You can base the cause on anything you wanted too, and 3rdly, You don't have to do research~

Dex-chan lover
yo also 1 in 1000 is a good number of people, but also, about 5 to 10 times rarer than trans people!

Hope her past was not about some rape BS. FKing has that thing as a plot drama.

I guess some people hate genderbend like her maybe even her family. her life turn upside down and then she cant endure it anymore so she contact MC even tho she not sure MC won't hate her. that why she asked MC about people can change in first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Just like that i woke up and i was a girl"
...didnt they just explain that it takes like 48 hours and then potentially another year for the body to completely adapt

Fed-Kun's army
While I do like this, because its cute and funny, what I DONT like is the apparent ignorance of what *actual* gender dysphoria is about. I'll still read this though.

Of all the 'TS' manga I've read, only a handful - like, literally four or five - are actually written with the understanding that sex and gender are two very different things, and that your chromosomes have no bearing on your gender. It must be an extremely unfamiliar and uncomfortable topic for Japanese mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
I sense tragic back story... oh no... what happen when she became a girl ???

Dex-chan lover
at least boku girl has realistic boob sizes for someone who switches sex with magic and not a pseudo biological syndrome that gives u a perfect body overnight 🙄

I gotta stop reading comments on Genderswap stories, because I’m getting real tired of trans activists complaining that the stories aren’t realistic enough. As if trans activists have a solid grip on what’s realistic to begin with, much less the right to dictate it to everyone else.

Sorry, 1 in every thousand? For an illness that causes what I’m assuming is a permanent change, that is way too common. Like you’d have people changing gender just about everywhere. Like damn this shit is a fucking pandemic.

Users who are viewing this thread