Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku

I'm really liking this! I'm fairly new to the gender-bender genre and this is only my second time reading a gender-bender manga, the first one being Kanojo ni Naru Hi.

Anyways, thanks for translating! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the raw it rather felt like a forced bad drama because you know, "My best friend turned into a girl now I am attracted to a her and I am having guilt about it." and it was pretty obvious right from the first chapter then it keep happening onwards unless author going to pull a twist that's exactly what I have in mind.
Also it would be matter of time to see bunch of new characters put into love triangles otherwise story might became way to stagnant following same Formula of Protagonist having guilt about his friends till they end up together surpassing all the drama and story ends.(I am sure this is like 98% of the story manuscript thought it was just "merely"a prediction )

Just add drama tag please.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xaelath this is sad how this formula is like 95% of romance manga, authors don't have a single originality but still get serialised

“Insurance covers the cost of treatment, and you can even get your family registry amended. The framework of the society we live in is built to allow us to treat Haruka as a girl.”

Mangaka saying “look how easy this could be for trans people.”

Dex-chan lover
@migh
Well it has decent art and it's enough for it to get serialised in a webmanga. That's how things work nowadays. If the art is standard or below, it do need another known formula such as Isekai/Romcom etc to get it serialised.

If it was a magazine it do be axed in 1-2 volume lol.

Most of stuff that get serialised regardless of how tedious, mainstream, crap story etc, it was because Webmanga doesn't cost them anything to serialise.
They'll only responsible for volume release and license. The publisher or editor may care or not care about botching the series.

Well Imma dropping this off because it was somehow predictable for me especially the typical Genderswap romance formula.

I can always read raw since it's free if the TL dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
i think this story is okay. i'm sensitive about something sad.
hope you continue TL this, please..
anyway i have some fun from predict the story

Dex-chan lover
Well I had some complains with how doctors and the government treated the illness cause their like yeah just accept it even though the potential for treatment is possible if the cause is due to hormone

Interesting enough there is one gender bent manga where doctors are competent enough that they actually have treatment for reversing it though its not 100% success rate depending on the patient like if they legit want to turn back and low chance of a side effect causing mental problems its still better than not trying. This manga also showed the process of being gender bent and explained it by mentioning clownfish.

This is the manga

https://mangadex.org/title/10368/kanojo-ni-naru-hi

Its a short read but a great genderbent manga if anyone is interested

Users who are viewing this thread